Friday, April 8, 2011

Five Question Friday

 

 

 

image814113

 

 

 

 

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

The way I look at myself… realize I do the best I can, and that no one is perfect.


2. Write about a time when you got lost.

Once a friend of mine decided to go to the mall in FL, when we were new in town. Well, we found where it was but when we left, we went out a different way, and got all messed up. Ended up in the Ghetto of all Ghetto’s. It was a bit scary for a few minutes. Finally made it to the highway but went the wrong way… so we had to get off and turn around again. We were laughing pretty hard. Winking smile 


3. Camping or 5 star hotel?

Depends. I like both. We have had some really awesome camping trips. Then there have been times when staying in a 5 Star Hotel would have been wonderful!


4. Have you donated blood?

Nope I hate needles, and do everything in my power to stay away from them! Plus I’m anemic. (not sure on sp)


5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?

We try to stick to a basic budget, but most months we “Fly By” …. Trying to get better about that.

No comments: