Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

 

 

 

 

1. April rolls in at the end of this week and in celebration of that infamous date (April 1st) answer this question-What is something foolish you've done?

To many things to list I assure you!! LOL! Smile 

2. With April comes Easter and that classic edible treat known as Peeps...so tell me...what's your favorite way to fix/eat chicken? That wasn't what you were expecting, was it? I 'fooled' you. teehee.

Rotisserie is the best way to make Chicken. In my opinion.

3. What's the best museum you've ever visited? Or your favorite? Or the one you'd most like to visit?

Haven’t really seen the best one yet I don’t think. Just a few small town ones. We really want to go to Children’s Museum in Boston, and the Smithsonian this summer or next. If you have any great ones to suggest… I’m all ears.

4. You know what they say about April showers...what's your preference-a shower or a bath?

Shower, but love a bath occasionally, when I have time to rest and relax. Oh wait, what is that??

5. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"...fact or fiction? Why?

Fact I think, cause when you don’t see someone often, it makes you miss them more. You don’t get annoyed as easily.

6. What's your favorite product made/grown in your home state/province?

Ohhh… Maple Syrup and Blueberries.

7. What is going on in the world today that affects you the most?

The raising cost of Gas, cause it is making it impossible for us to go anywhere for fun!

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Can’t believe my son is gonna be 9 in a couple weeks… where does the time go??

No comments: