Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Random Dozen

 

 

random dozen

 

 

1. What insect are you most afraid of?  I would have to say spiders… for an insect.


2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do?  We recycle, and use reusable bags for groceries, and try to reuse anything that we can.


3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you.

Having a fire in the house that I live in, and not being able to get my kids out. (strange I know)


4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances? So far I have been lucky… We almost missed one last year, they were calling me and my son and holding the plane just for us… but our flight before that had been delayed, so it wasn’t our fault.


5. What do you consider your best feature?  Not really sure.. Most people say my hair is… I’m not such a believer.


6. What was the last concert you went to? I think it was someone at a local fair.. I can’t even remember their name. How sad is that?


7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced.

Don’t think I have ever really had one.


8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer? A hummer… I don’t think that i sing that well. (not to say you won’t catch me singing in the car when I’m alone)


9. George Washington Carver said, "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute?  Not really sure.. to enjoy its beauty and all that it has to offer.


10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010?  Nothing special… My kids will be in school… So I guess it depends on what my kids grace me with that day.


11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.)  Liberty Bell… Not a huge fan of Taco Bell, would rather make my own at home.


12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships?  Absolutely… Many of my closest friends are men.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I think its hard to name our own best feature...I went with what my hubs would say. We're hard on ourselves.

Have a great day!