Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Dozen

 

 

random dozen

 

 

 

1. Do you believe, somewhere deep inside, that blondes do indeed have more fun? That they are "dumber" than brunettes or redheads? Be honest!

I’m not really sure.. I know some blondes.. and each of them are different. Sometimes I think they seem “dumber” cause that is what society has always told us.


2. Which animal would you most like to observe in its wild habitat?

I think it would be cool to observe a Giraffe or Tiger in the wild. Ok, maybe I’m more partial to that seeing any animal in the wild would be really awesome!


3. This week the

U.N. announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official "Alien Ambassador," should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you, or has anyone you know, ever seen a UFO?

I have never seen a UFO, nor anyone that I know. I think, it would be really odd if we did. Sometimes the thought crosses my mind that there is something on another planet. What do you think?


4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film.

I really have to say, I don’t think I have a favorite Hitchcock film.

5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store or home?

I am strange.. I love all the above. I think the library is great, mall’s can be fun, craft stores, always cost me way to much money… and home is good some days too.


6. Which Disney princess is your favorite? (Or Disney character, if you are a guy)

My favorite Disney Princess is Mulan. For some reason I love that movie.. it is my all time favorite.


7. What kind of art is your favorite?

I love pottery…


8. How do you feel about viral videos, that is, videos made by amateurs that end up on Youtube receiving thousands of hits?

I have to admit their are many times I ask myself really they are so bored, and have nothing better to do?? REALLY??


9. Where do you buy your jeans?

Old Navy.. I LOVE old navy jeans!


10. Tell me about your first automobile accident.

I was a teenager… and was driving in Downtown Boston. A person merging lanes hit me.


11. Have you ever been honest when you knew you would benefit more if you would be dishonest?

No, I really tried to be Honest at all times.


12. If you were appointed "Ambassador to Aliens," what would you show and tell first about life on Earth? What would be the most difficult thing to explain?

I really have no idea…

2 comments:

Loving learning at Home said...

Cute post. Visiting from Mama Buzz. Good to meet you!

Lori @ Loving Learning at Home

Rachel said...

Oh, my goodness -- I am the SAME way about Viral Videos. My sister is always sending me the link to some video I just HAVE to watch. Blah . . .who has the time to (1) make them and (2) sit around watching them all day?

~~Rachel