Monday, September 27, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday September 27th, 2010





Outside my window...  Not as hot as it could be, but hotter than Maine… 


I am thinking...  Still got a lot to do… but getting there slowly.


I am thankful for.. The time I got to spend with my friends.. and family…

From the learning rooms….. Moving along well…

Hunter- Is loving the Science Experiments.. He is doing well in Math, still struggling a bit with English, and writing.

Rachel- Is doing very good with Math, and English.

Sage- is doing well with the numbers, and letters… She has started with Addition and doing very good with it.

They took their first Field Trip to the Common Ground Fair.

From the kitchen….Pork, potato’s and corn. Really need to start our menu’s back up again.

I am creating…. Nothing much at the moment… Trying to get thru the day without going crazy!

I am wearing.. My normal, shorts, t-shirts, and croc sandals! As opposed to the pants last week in Maine.

I am going..  to be missing my two monkey’s for the next couple weeks.

I am hearing….Silence… its so weird to only have one kid here. She is pretty quiet compared to the other two.

I am reading… Got the Eat, Love, Pray from the library while I was gone, so I will be reading that this week. Very excited. Then I can’t wait to read the new book by Nicholas Sparks!

Around the house… A bit more packing..

One of my favorite things…Little traditions with my kids.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Very little this week, spending some time with friends, packing, and hanging with my little monkey.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

Rachel trying to learn to ride her bike with no Training wheels.

018

No comments: