Monday, August 30, 2010

Simple Woman’s Day book:

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb


FOR TODAY... Monday August 30th, 2010




Outside my window... Hot, very very hot… with some winds from a Hurricane off the coast.


I am thinking... Time is ticking… things are coming together..

I am thankful for...Fun    

From the learning rooms...
Nothing right now… on break while the kids are at the public school til we move. Then the real fun starts!

From the kitchen...Chicken, and something.. I think!

I am wearing...My normal, shorts, t-shirt, and croc’s!

I am creating... Boxes, and more boxes, mess, and organization… does that make sense?


I am going... be busy til this move is done.

I am reading... Waiting for Eat, Pray, Love (can’t wait to read it & see the movie)

I am hearing...Silence… it seems so weird to have silence for a few hrs everyday!


Around the house... Some cleaning to be done… maybe some baking.
 
One of my favorite things... Fun times with friends…



A few plans for the rest of the week:  Nothing really… Pretty quiet week… then this weekend we are going to the Gekofest and the Zhu-Zhu Tour

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Sage she is sick… and has been out of school for a couple days. Hoping to send her back tomorrow.

Sage Sick

No comments: