Saturday, September 18, 2010

Barbie A Fashion Fairytale Movie Review:

 

 

 

Barbie Movie

On September 14th, Barbie A Fashion Fairytale Movie was released on DVD. Does your child love Barbie?? I know my girls do. We now almost have the complete collection of all the Barbie Movies ever made.

I was not a huge fan of them getting the movies at first… but then I sat down and watch one with them. I was impressed to see that each Barbie movie has some kind of lesson in them for the girls to learn. Even as little as they are, learning through Barbie about life lessons is always fun.

Barbie A Fashion Fairytale is no different… In this movie…Barbie™ and her dog Sequin™ jet off to visit her Aunt's amazing fashion house in Paris, and much to Barbie's surprise it's about to be shut down forever! After she discovers three enchanting Fairies™ with sparkle-magic powers, Barbie comes up with a brilliant idea to save the business.  She even inspires Alice, a shy fashion designer, and together they create a dazzling together, they create a runway fashion show.

The DVD also includes a Music Video and Trailer Gallery. As well as funny out takes.

My girls were just excited and happy with this movie, as they were with all the others.. My oldest going on 7 still loves these movies. This one came out just in time for her birthday! If you have a Barbie lover, you should definitely put this movie on your Christmas list for that special girl.

Be sure to also be looking for these beautiful Barbie A Fashion Fairytale Transforming Fashion Doll…

 

Barbie

 

* I received DVD for review from MomSelect. All opinions are strictly my own.

No comments: