Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Do you have Fall Traditions??

 

While we were in Maine, we went and did one of our favorite Family Traditions. That we have missed here in Florida.

What was it you ask??? We went Apple Picking! Our kids love to go Apple Picking… almost as much as they love to eat them.

Here are a few pictures of the kids and our fun!

022

 

037 

024

 

As a whole our favorite season is Fall… We just love what it means… Turning leaves, apples, baking, pumpkins and so much more.

What is your favorite Fall Tradition??? Please share with us!!

1 comment:

Rhea said...

I live about 20 minutes from a local famous apple area and I've NEVER gone to pick my own apples. I think I'm going to do it this year. What a great idea. I don't even know why I've never gone. Looks like fun.