Friday, September 17, 2010

Unstuff your Life Book Review:

 

 

Unstuff your life

 

I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for ways to organize myself, and make my life run a bit smoother. This book actually couldn’t have come at a better time, since I am purging and trying to get things packed.

Author of Unstuff your life

Andrew Mellen the Author of Unstuff Your Life is one of the country’s most sought-after professional organizers (he’s been featured in Oprah Magazine!) and his book is a complete life-saver when it comes to un-cluttering your life.

I started this book, as I was sitting in the car line, waiting for my kids to get out of school… I made it to the second chapter when it was time to put it down, and I didn’t want to!!!

If you follow this book to the T, I’m sure it would really simplify your life. Can I say that I am that committed no… However, I will take a lot of what he has to say and adapt to my own life. I was really happy with the mail section. I am the worse when if comes to sorting and filing my mail in a timely manner.

UNSTUFF YOUR LIFE! starts with truly achievable goals and works toward the nightmare projects everyone tries hard to avoid.  You can learn:

  • Where to find a permanent home of your keys and wallet
  • How to sort the mail in a manageable and time-effective way
  • What it means to group “like with like”
  • How to tackle bills and budgets
  • A new approach to organizing your e-mail
  • The importance of separating yourself from your stuff
  • How to problem-solve with your new skills
  • And much more

He even touches on Debit, and how to get out of Debit, or stay away from it.

So if you are stuck in that rut, and need help to get the junk out of your life. Or to even know what you should keep or not keep… This is a great way to start!

You can buy it at:
Amazon or

Barnes and Noble

 

 

*I was given a copy of this book from Twittermoms in exchange for my review. All opinions are strictly my own.

No comments: