Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Random Dozen

 

 

random dozen

 

 

1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not.  Not as much as I used too, cause I find most people are asking way to much for that used stuff.. but if we can find gently used things for a low cost, we are all for it!


2. Name the last thing you fixed. My daughter’s pony toy… Would have thought the world was coming to an end.


3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool I would have to go with a favorite tool, cause I don’t really wear make-up. I would have to say my favorite tool is a flat screwdriver… Very multi useful!


4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other? My bedroom… it is total chaos, but I am organizing it as I pack it to move!


5. Which room could use re-decorating? Pretty soon all of them will be… when we have a new house!


6. Share something unique about your town. Which one?? My current town.. Its very big, even though it looks really small…. My new one?? Not sure… I know almost everyone in it?


7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be? Listen to your mother… as crazy as it sounds, they do know what they are talking about.. and don’t take on single minute for granted, cause you may never get it back.


8. Do you Facebook? Yes, probably on their a bit more than I should be!


9. Describe your favorite shoes. They are brown croc sandals… Originally $40 dollars, and I found them for $10, so glad I decided to buy them!


10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it? I personally hate all talk radio… so I only listen to music radio.  I go between rock, and country…


11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal? Depends on how good really good is… Amazing??? Probably 40-50 miles…


12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging?  I should already be out the door to get my hubby from work… and putting gas in my van! So I’m off to do that right now!!! BYE!

1 comment:

Love Bears All Things said...

Good morning,
I hope you weren't late picking up your hubby....Packing and moving is a big chore...but moving to a new place and starting over is kind of an adventure...you said you already knew lots of people there..that is a plus..
Have a great day,
Mama Bear