Monday, September 13, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday September 13th, 2010





Outside my window...  It is hot and humid…. phew! Been hard getting my stuff done without sweating to death! 


I am thinking... First trip to Maine scheduled in 4 1/2 days!

 


I am thankful for.. Good people that touch our lives!

From the learning rooms….. Got most of their stuff put together so mom can start their lessons when they get to Maine. Few more sheets to print off, and we are good to go. We are pretty excited for this new journey.

From the kitchen….Leftovers, and sandwiches…. Keeping it simple, I have a meeting.

I am creating…. Chaos! However, we are mostly packed, and boxes have been shipped.

I am wearing.. My normal, shorts, t-shirts, and croc sandals! (almost time to trade them in for sneakers… Sad that I won’t be able to wear them year round anymore :-( 

I am going..  to be driving 1300 miles in a few days..

I am hearing….Nothing… the kids are  in school. Pretty quiet here.

I am reading… Finish Charlie St.Cloud… Probably won’t start anything new, til I get to Maine now… still really wanting to read EAT, PRAY, LOVE.

Around the house… Not much going on… Got almost all the packing done, just a few more things to get done for the first trip.

One of my favorite things…Hugs from my mom… and in 5 days I will get one… its been a year!!!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Meeting tonight, Cub Scouts Tuesday, Girl Scouts Wednesday, Dinner with the family Wednesday, last minute things Thursday, and resting Friday… Headed to Maine Saturday!

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

Rachel lost another tooth! :)

018

1 comment:

D said...

That's a really great picture of Rachel!