Monday, September 20, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

FOR TODAY... Monday September 20th, 2010





Outside my window...  It is so beautiful! Perfect fall weather! I love it!


I am thinking... It is so surreal to actually be in Maine right now.  

 I am thankful for.. A safe trip up, and hope to have another one back.

From the learning rooms….. They are set and ready to go… They start next Monday after I leave…

From the kitchen….Not sure.. in my mom’s kitchen. Her turn to cook!

I am creating…. Nothing this week… just resting! Visiting some family and friends!

I am wearing.. My normal, shorts, t-shirts, and croc sandals! (almost time to trade them in for sneakers… Sad that I won’t be able to wear them year round anymore :-( 

I am going..  Enjoy my time here… make a trip back, and then come back to my new home!

 

I am hearing….My kids getting ready to start a new day. Excited to go outside and play!

I am reading… Nothing at the moment. ;)

Around the house…Craziness! My kids are so excited to be at Grandma’s!

One of my favorite things…Being with my mom and hanging out! LOVE IT!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Being with family, and friends… then me and the little monkey are headed back to Florida for a week or so… Then we will be back for good!

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

Don’t have one, since we were traveling all weekend. Share some soon!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I've never been to Maine but it looks (and sounds) like a beautiful place to be in the autumn!