Monday, September 6, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY... Monday September 6th, 2010





Outside my window...  It is hot again.. I’m almost looking forward to the cooler weather up north!


I am thinking... First trip to Maine schedule in 12 days!


I am thankful for.. Time with my friends

From the learning rooms….. I’m putting together their lessons for when they get to Maine.. As my mom will be starting them off, while I move things. We are very eager to take this next jump. Things are coming along quite nicely!

From the kitchen….Whatever I can find, as we are down to bare minimum… Grocery shopping tomorrow!

I am creating…. Bags, boxes, lists, mess, and everything else that comes along with moving…

I am wearing.. My normal, shorts, t-shirts, and croc sandals!

I am going.. Crazy… and very busy til this move is over.

I am hearing….The kids playing..as they are home today for Labor Day. 2 more weeks of public school, and then they are off to Maine.

I am reading… Charlie St.Cloud right now… haven’t seen the movie, but the book is pretty good!

Around the house… Still got some packing to do. Organizing, shipping, and purging!!! Anyone wanna help?

One of my favorite things…Days spent with friends, and memories in the making… Such amazing times!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Not to much really… Kids home today, grocery shopping tomorrow, Cub Scouts, packing, and a few trips to the post office..

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

Stone lady from the GeckoFest… We had no idea she was real until she moved.. It was awesome!

Stone Lady

No comments: