Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Random Dozen

 

 

random dozen

 

 

1. Describe the best sandwich in the world, according to you. 

Oh, I am a huge sandwich gal… I love all kinds of sandwiches, but I would have to say your simple Ham Italian is really the best ever!


2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie?

Wow, that is tough.. I would have to say all three. A good conversation can inspire me to to look at the bigger picture.. A song can touch my heart, and make me think… and a book or a movie, just reminds me to strive for more. So in their own way… they really all can inspire equally!


3. What is your favorite board game?

As a family of board game lovers… I would have to say our favorite is still Monopoly…. however we enjoy many other board games as well! :-)


4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children?

Less… I look back at when my son was only a yr or two old, and I was so patient with the things he did.. then I look at me now, and the same things drive me nuts! Or maybe its the extra two children!!! Hahaha!

5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of.

Toilet paper… Never a good thing to run out of it!


6. Do you agree with Tennyson's assertion, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?"

Yes because if you don’t allow yourself to love, then you have never truly lived. Loss, and hurt are a fact of life, you can not avoid them.


7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited.

Sadly I don’t think I have visited any yet… However, we have a couple on our list for a trip next summer. We are very excited.


8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself?

I would have to say to be disappointed in yourself… Cause then you only have yourself to blame.


9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours?

At the moment, nothing cause the kitchen isn’t mine. But when we have our own house again… It will have my gingerbread, and apples back in it! Oh, how I miss them!


10. Are you a crafty person?

I don’t really consider myself to be overly crafty, however, I have been told I am. I love to do crafts with my kids, and we are always anxious to try or make something new!


11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food?

Watermelon and my hubby’s Burgers! Yum!!!


12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend.

I spent a day watching the NCIS marathon and cuddling with my kiddo’s. 

No comments: