Tuesday, September 14, 2010

On the road again……

 

 

or we will be soon. So please bare with me over the next few weeks. I will be traveling to Maine, and back to Florida, and then back to Maine again. I will do my best to keep up with posts, and such while on the road, and in between.

Since we are gearing up to make our first trip, I want to share a few tips for traveling…

  • Bring books for older children
  • Books on Cd for all ages
  • Dvd player… We bring mostly educational dvd’s, but do have a few in there for entertainment
  • Coloring books, puzzles, blank paper, and notebooks
  • Snacks, dry cereal, popcorn, trail mix are some less messy ones… Apple slices, and grapes if you  have a cooler with you.

Those are some of our favorite ways to stay entertained along the way.. We welcome any new tips, or suggestions.

Have a splendid week!!!

No comments: