Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Win a Playtex Bra Makeover:

 

How many times do you get annoyed during the day from your bra straps falling down, not enough support, or pinching?? I know, on average this happens to me a few times a week! There is nothing more I hate than Bra shopping. Why?? Well number one reason, in 20 yrs I have yet to find a comfortable bra that I like to wear. They are either to tight, cup not big enough, or some stupid thing.

 

playtex_bra_makeover_logo

 

Playtex is going to pick 10 people for a Bra Makeover.. Cause lets face it as moms we don’t have time to go get fitted properly for the right size bra. I know, I don’t… I would have three monkeys climbing walls, or tearing down racks. Did you know that 7 out of 10 women wear the wrong size bra?? That is crazy!

Go to www.playtexbramakeover.com to apply or even to nominate that stubborn friend that won’t go apply for herself. Hurry up now, what are you waiting for???

If chosen the winner will be flown to New York to receive a bra makeover with Alison Deyette. Deyette has been featured on TLC, and in magazines like Good Housekeeping, O Magazine, and The Washington Post. HURRY you only have til May 21st to apply.

 

*By posting this information, I am entered into a contest to win a free bra from Playtex. I did not receive any compensation for this post and thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: