Monday, May 31, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

For Today May 31st, 2010

 

Outside my window- It is sunny and beautiful! 

I am thinking- Wow, how can it be Memorial Day already?? Where has the month gone?
 

I am thankful for- lots of laughs, and time with my kids. They truly are amazing! 


From the kitchen- I need to go dig through the freezer for an idea. Chicken maybe? Macaroni salad? Not sure.

I am wearing-  Shorts, a t-shirt, and my croc’s

I am reading-  Shades of Morning and Scars & Stiletto’s

I am hoping-  that me and the kids have a great summer.

I am creating-  a curriculum for the summer. My kids have some stuff to do to be ready for next year.

I am hearing- The fans running… boy is it hot in here!

One of my favorite things-  lemonade on a hot day…

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Dance, Library, errands, and a dance recital this weekend. Not much this week… pretty calm week.

A Picture I'm sharing-  Fireworks!

036

No comments: