Monday, May 17, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

For Today May 17th, 2010

 

Outside my window- It is sunny and beautiful! Gonna be a hot one today!

I am thinking- One more week and things will calm down a bit. 

 

I am thankful for-  life…


From the kitchen- I have to make something for the potluck dinner we are having at our meeting tonight. Hmmm… what should I make?

I am wearing-  Shorts, girl scout leader shirt, and my croc’s

I am reading- In the middle of “Life in Spite of Me”

I am hoping- For smooth sailing next week.

I am creating- Some end of the year stuff..

I am hearing- The fans running… and my keys tapping.

One of my favorite things- Swedish fish, yup… I’m an odd duck!

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Dance, Girl Scouts Leaders meeting, Cub Scouts, Library, Doctor appt, errands, Baseball game this weekend and camping. Pretty calm week really.

A Picture I'm sharing-  Some pic’s I was fooling around with…

006

017

No comments: