Do you eat organic?
We are not complete organic eaters, but we do try to eat lots of organic fruits and vegetables.
Cascadian Farms has been dedicated to organic farming since 1972! They don’t use synthetic pesticides, chemical fertilizers or genetically engineered ingredients.
In honor of the 40th Earth Day that just went by, they are trying to get more people to become more earth friendly.
Do you do things to help the earth??
Here are some ideas of things that can help:
- Unplugging electronics' when not in use.. (this can also cut 10% off your electric bill)
- Passing on gently used clothes
- Reducing your speed on the highway
- Use reusable bags
- Use eco friendly reusable bottles
My family got to try out the Cascadian Farms Organic Cereals and granola bars. They really enjoyed most of it. We love the chocolate chip granola bars, not huge fans of the ones with almonds in it.. (just cause we aren’t nut fans) They liked there cereal, and it is nice to know they are not loaded with sugar and horrible for them.
Try it for yourself and get a $1 off coupon HERE.
Cascadian Farms has also offered one of my readers a “Live Green Together” Prize Pack.
Leave me a comment telling me what your family has done to make an effort to live greener. (This is mandatory to enter)
Be sure to leave me an Email address to contact you!!
Leave a separate comment for each one for it to count!
- Follow my blog
- Follow me on Twitter (@the3kidsandme)
- Tweet about my giveaway (leave me the link)
- Blog about the giveaway (leave me a link)
- Become a Fan on Facebook for Cascadian Farms
- Visit Cascadian Farms and tell me something you learned.
The winner will be chosen by Random.org and will have 48hrs to email me back, or a new winner is chosen.
*The products, prize pack, information and additional prize pack to give away were all given to you from Cascadian Farm through MyBlogSpark.