Monday, May 10, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

For Today May 10th, 2010

 

Outside my window- Hot, but nice… Another beautiful Sunny day…

I am thinking- What a wonderful weekend… its going to be a long week, but should be good. Things are starting to die down now… 

 

I am thankful for- a fun weekend with a great friend, and time with my kids… and a wonderful family who, made it special.

From the kitchen-  Left over Turkey or Shepard’s pie… from the weekend… since its another busy night ahead.

I am wearing-  Shorts, t-shirt (cause I’m still healing from my last burn), and my croc’s of course! :)

I am reading-  Soon, “Life in Spite of me” for a review… and then I’m going to reread one of my Nicholas Sparks books.

I am hoping- That I can get everything done in the next two weeks that I need too.  

 

I am creating- Our bridging ceremony for Girl Scouts.

I am hearing- Sage singing to herself… she cracks me up, but is so cute!

One of my favorite things-  Time for myself… cause it reminds me of how much my family means to me, and what great times and memories we have.

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Dance, Baseball, T-ball, Cub Scouts, Library, Our last T-ball & Baseball games, errands, Baseball awards, and I then I have CPR & First Aid Training all day Saturday.

A Picture I'm sharing-  A picture from camping this weekend.

Camp Training 5.9.10 001

No comments: