Monday, May 3, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

For Today May 3rd, 2010

 

Outside my window- It is beautiful, but hot & humid. That weather is starting to set in again.

I am thinking- Wow, another crazy week… Can you believe the kids only have 4 more weeks of school? Time has flown this year!  

 

I am thankful for- time spent with my beautiful girls. We had a great weekend, while the boys were camping!  


From the kitchen-  I may cook a chicken in the crockpot for everyone. (this is not my night to cook) Or Hubby will have to come up with something!

I am wearing- My new jean shorts, my team shirt (got a game tonight) and my croc’s.

I am reading-  nothing right now… Need to start in on “Indivisible by Heitzmann” Look for the review soon!

I am hoping- I can keep my sanity this month. The calendar looks like someone just took a pen and started scribbling!!! LOL! Crazy month!

I am creating- A calendar for the summer, think we have the plans laid out, now just to get a calendar of events ready…  (still working on the last details of this)

I am hearing- Nothing, Sage is being pretty quiet this morning, and the other two are already at school.

One of my favorite things-  Flowers… I love the look and smell of flowers! My favorites are Roses, and Lily’s.

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Dance, T-ball, Baseball, Cub Scouts, Library, Baseball Practice, errands, Baseball again, and I am going camping for Training this weekend.

A Picture I'm sharing-  Our garden we planted this weekend. Can’t wait for it to grow!

IMG00050-20100501-1521

No comments: