I just want to thank Maria Bailey from MomSelect again… I had a fabulous time and loved being able to have an event so close to me that I could attend. I hope to broaden my horizons and go to a few more over the next year.
Here are a few more products I was able to learn about while there as well.
- BioGaia Probotic’s to help people…A straw that you place in a drink, so you get the help without the taste!
- B-Natal Therapops … A great way to stop morning sickness, all wrapped up in a lolly pop!
- Parigi – A popular line of kids clothing. I talked about Apple Bottoms in one of my post, and there was also: Puma, LRG for boys, and Akademiks
- Pandigital Photolink One-touch scanner, where you can scan all your photos in seconds without a computer. Great for all those old film pictures you have laying around!!!
- Milson Road- where you can have a collage of old newspaper articles displayed from certain dates. Whether it be a birth of a child, graduation, or wedding! It was really cool, and the collage will never fade like real newspaper!
- Like-wear- which is a company run by a mom. Where you can get any favorite candy logo on your clothes. Best of all children's clothes, that Children LOVE!
- Precious Moments- I remember them as a child. I always though they were so adorable. Now I get to share that with my kids. Great for a nursery!
That is all of the wonderful companies we got the opportunity to learn about. A great group of companies to have the chance to work with. Thank you!