Thursday, April 22, 2010

Free Movies for the summer??

 

 

img_freeFamilyFilmFestival 

 

Are you looking for something fun to do over the summer, that isn’t going to break the bank??

I know that I am!! My kids get cabin fever pretty fast here in FL. It tends to be to hot out, for them to really want to get out and play to much. Therefore, I am trying to always come up with some ideas for the summer. To keep us going and not get to bored.

Well one idea that we like is that Regal Cinema’s offer FREE movies on Tuesday & Wednesday mornings at 10am. They are not new releases, but good movies just the same. Just go HERE and put in the state you live in, and it will show you each cinema’s schedule for the summer. I see a few weeks we will be enjoying a visit to the movies.

I’m always looking for fun, free or inexpensive ideas for the summer. So if you have any to share please do!!!

Enjoy!

No comments: