my day is going to be crazy…
Here is a look at what I need to get done.
- Send Emails, and Post Blogs
- Take a shower
- Get the kids up & off to school
- Put dinner in the crock-pot
- Make brownies for Girl Scouts
- Get some paperwork done & get some mail ready to go out
- Sage’s Eye Doctor appt
- Call the Doctors office for some papers
- Pick up Andy
- Go to Staples to get some copies made
- Get the kids from the bus stop
- Bring Rach to dance
- Gobble down some dinner
- Go to girl Scouts
- Get a run down of Hunter’s Baseball game (that I couldn’t go to)
- Put the kids to bed
Just a few things to get done today. Do some days just seem really over whelming to you?? I love busy days, don’t get me wrong… Honestly I really thrive on being busy… it makes me happy in many ways. I know, I’m strange. LOL!
However, some days just feel like wow, will it ever end?? I guess I better get used to it. As my summer is going to be really busy too.
Hope the rest of you are having a fabulous Monday… I’m off to get mine started, now that I have my emails sent, and my posts done, and my calendar synced!