Monday, April 26, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

For Today April 26th, 2010

 

Outside my window- It is gloomy… been raining all night… and the sun is trying to decide if it wants to come out or not. Just hope it doesn’t get really humid. Blah!

I am thinking- I need to clean and organize some of this stuff in my room, that has just been laid here… Cause I didn’t want to deal with it at the time. It’s time to deal with it now. Ugh! 

 

I am thankful for- A wonderful weekend with my kiddo’s, family and friends! We had a fabulous time!  


From the kitchen- Not sure, its not my night to cook. However, Monday’s will be mine again soon… As Dance is coming to an end.

I am wearing- My new jean shorts, my team shirt (got a game tonight) and my croc’s.

I am reading- Nothing at the moment.. getting ready to start another one, just finished one over the weekend.

I am hoping- May doesn’t become to crazy, and that I am able to enjoy some of it. Busy month ahead!

I am creating- A calendar for the summer, think we have the plans laid out, now just to get a calendar of events ready…

I am hearing- Goofy talking on the tv. Sage is watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and the hum of my ceiling fan!

One of my favorite things- My kiddo’s being happy and giggling!!! Love that sound!

 

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Dance, Girl Scout, T-ball,concession stand duty, Doctor appt, Baseball & T-ball, Cub Scouts, Library, errands, Baseball again, and the boys are camping this weekend.

A Picture I'm sharing-  My pretty girl! I love her hair in pigtail braids, with her glasses… she is just to cute!

055

No comments: