Monday, April 19, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

For Today April 19th, 2010

 

Outside my window- The sun is not up yet… The last few days it has been rainy, and blah. Hoping to see some sun today!  

I am thinking- There is so much to do today… I need to get going soon, or my whole day will be thrown off.

 

I am thankful for- My healthy children! They may drive me crazy, but they are everything to me. 


From the kitchen- A pork loin in the crock-pot. I won’t be home to enjoy it, but the boys will like it.

I am wearing- Jean shorts, t-shirt, and croc’s!

I am reading- Getting ready to start a new book, but I’m not sure which one yet.

I am hoping- this week to go by without any major issues. Gonna be a long week. Phew!

I am creating-  Plans for the summer. We have lots of activities, and day camps coming up for this summer. Should be fun!

I am hearing- The sound of my fan, and the tv… (catching up on some DVR’d shows while its quiet and I can focus… and multi-task!

One of my favorite things- The smiles of my babies! That so makes my day!!!

 

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Dance, Girl Scout Meeting, Baseball, Doctor appts, Cub Scouts, Library, errands, T-ball, Baseball again, concession stand duty, and Hunter’s b-day party on Saturday with his friends. (its a surprise)   

A Picture I'm sharing-  My baby girl playing ball…

Sage playin T-ball

 

No comments: