Monday, April 5, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

For Today April 5th, 2010

 

Outside my window- it is so nice.. The sun is shinning, and the breeze is cool. Birds are chirping… ah, I love spring!!  

I am thinking- So much to get done today… as we embark on the last few weeks of school. Hoping everyone starts to feel better now.

 

From my imagination- A few ideas spinning around in my head up there, but we will have to see what happens.

I am thankful for- A great Easter weekend with beautiful weather.. fun, friends, and family! It was nice refreshing, relaxing, and exciting!  


From the kitchen- Don’t know, its my husbands night to cook!

I am wearing-  My workout clothes right now.

I am reading- Forget me not, by Vicki Hinze.

 

I am hoping- my kids have a great week back to school, and we have a smooth week.

 

I am creating-  Some gift bags… For some upcoming girl scout stuff, teachers for the end of the year, and getting some stuff together for Hunter’s birthday.

I am hearing- Max and Ruby… Sage is watching it..while I am working on my blog stuff. Seems weird to only have one kid home again. 

 

One of my favorite things-  Fun!!! I’m excited for the prospects of things to come this summer!

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Dance, Girl Scout Meeting, Baseball, Cub Scouts, Library, errands, T-ball, Baseball again, hopefully some relaxing..

A Picture I'm sharing-  Rachel and Hunter… after Mini Golf. :)

026

No comments: