Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Coupon Round-up:

 

 

Good day my blog friends. How is everyone this week?? We are doing pretty good. I’m sad to say… I did some grocery shopping this week, but it was such a rush thing, that I really didn’t get any good deals or savings.

Lesson learned…. you really need to plan your trips, and coupons to obtain your max savings. I know, its hard with kids, or jobs, but in the end it is so worth it!

Here are a few coupons I was able to round you up this week. Enjoy! Happy Shopping!!!

$1/1   7-up Product

Buy 2 Get 1 Free Coffee Mate Creamer

$2/1  7th Generation Cleaning Product

$1/1 Expo Washable Marker

Pull up coupon & Pull up wipe coupon

$1.50/1 Keebler Wheatables

  

Here is a video from Coupon Mom about shopping for gifts.. and keeping your prices low. This time of year, I know we are always having some sort of birthday party, or something where you need a gift. It can get really expensive. Remember you can always email her your own challenge for her!

No comments: