Monday, April 12, 2010

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

For Today April 12th, 2010

 

Outside my window- It is a bit gray… but its suppose to be in the 80’s today. Beautiful days and nights we are having right now.

 

I am thinking- Oh my it may be a long day.. I woke up with the worst headache. Not really the way i wanted to start off my week.  

From my imagination- Nothing really… just trying to come up with an activity for our turn this summer for cub scouts.

I am thankful for- Being able to replace my phone, since I went crazy without it for one day. I love my new phone!!! 


From the kitchen- Not my turn to worry about it. Monday’s til dance is over, is hubby’s job! :) Gotta love that!

I am wearing- Capri’s, pink t-shirt, and croc’s.

I am reading- A few books right now…

 

I am hoping- that today goes ok… lots going on, and then the rest of the week is relatively calm.

I am creating-  Schedules, and plans for summer. Busy, Busy!

I am hearing- Mickey Mouse, and in a minute it will be Team Umizoomi…. (sage’s new favorite show) She is watching cartoons while i catch up on some stuff.

 

One of my favorite things- having things organized…

A few plans for the rest of the week….  Dance, Girl Scout Meeting, Baseball, T-ball (that is all today) Need to clean my car, Gym, Cub Scouts, Library, errands, T-ball, Baseball again, fun, Hunter’s b-day is Sunday. Busy week!!!

A Picture I'm sharing-  A picture of Sage selling cookies, during our cookie booths. That cute little face, sold us ALOT of cookies!!

007

No comments: