Thursday, August 13, 2009

Book Basket:

 

Book Basket

 

This week we have a short selection, cause we are leaving for our Vacation tonight….

  • Dulcie’s Taste of Magic by Gail Herman: This is part of the Tinkerbell Series. My Middle daughter like Tinkerbell and we have been slowly reading through them… this is only like the 4th of 10 or more.
  • Good Night Gorilla’s by Mary Pope Osborne: Part of the Magic Tree House Series… My son is the biggest fan of these, but my daughters do enjoy them as well. We also listen to them at night on Cd.

This is our selection for this week, as we have been really busy with back to school stuff, doctors, and dentist appointments, and getting ready for our trip. We didn’t even go to the library this week, which really made the girls sad. I promised a trip when we got back. So be watching for next week’s list which I’m sure will be HUGE! Happy reading everyone!

No comments: