Monday, August 31, 2009

Simple Women’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

For Today August 31st, 2009

Outside my window.... getting hot… gonna be another steamy day.

I am thinking.... its going to be a very long week!

From my imagination....Some ideas bouncing around for Cub Scouts, and Girl Scouts.

I am thankful for.... the time I get to spend with my kiddo’s… and how special those days are!

From the kitchen.... nothing tonight, probably a stop off at McD’s gonna be a long day!

I am wearing..... Shorts, a t-shirt, and my Croc’s!

I am reading....  The Time Traveler’s Wife

I am hoping..... that Sage makes out ok..during her surgery…I’m very nervous for some reason, though my other two have had surgeries as well.

I am creating... a clean space in my room. Big, Big Task! 

I am hearing.... Sage ask me when its time to leave for our play date at the park! 

One of my favorite things....being with my family!

A few plans for the rest of the week:   play date this morning at the park, Rach has dance after school, then Girl Scouts..….Library, the Cub Scouts tomorrow, Sage’s Surgery on Thursday, and a clam weekend. 

A picture I am Sharing.…  A  picture from vacation Sage learned how to swim alone with her floatie’s:

Sage & Hunter

1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.