Friday, August 14, 2009

Picnik

 

I love to take photo’s as many of you know! Well, I was having a problem with trying to find a program that I liked with out the cost, or the hassle of lots of downloads to edit them. Recently someone mentioned Picnik! I tried it out and fell in love… there are so many options to choose from. I used the free version for awhile. Which is nice if you don’t want to spend any money on them… Then I decided to spend the 25 for the year, to get a bit more options. You can get rid of red eye, crop, alter color (ie. b/w, sepia, mess with color and so much more), collages, cards, add text. I LOVE IT! Here are a few things I’ve done with it so far…..

Hunter's boo-boo

 

Sage B&W collage

 

4th of july collage

Here are just a few of the things you can do…. It has made my life a bit easier. Just wanted to pass the info along! Enjoy!

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

I love Picnik! I've been considering the paid version. Nice to know it's worth it.