Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday Thirteen:

 

TT11

 

This week I’m going to do Thirteen things I never leave home without!

1. Cell Phone: Yup, I’m one of those people, who are addicted to their cell phone. Though, I will have you know originally I only had it cause I traveled a lot and didn’t want to get stranded with a broken down car with 3 kids!!!  I still say that is a big reason…

2. Purse/Wallet: Never good to leave home without ID, or some form of Money.

3. Sunglasses: Cause when the sun is shining and bright, if I look at it to long, it gives me a very nasty headache!

4. Excedrin: Because I am prone to headaches so often, you can usually find this in a number of places, my car, purse, or diaper bag (yes my kids are a bit old for one, so I need a new name for it)

5. Snacks: With 3 kids, you never leave home without food. Never know how long something might take you. My kids get very grouchy if they get hungry, so we try to have granola bars, cereal bars, raisins, or something like that on hand.

6. Hand Sanitizer: I’m guilty I also have this in many locations. I find it to be important for when my kids touch something they shouldn’t ,or if a bathroom is out of soap…

7. Wipes: Yup my kids are again old enough, I don’t really need them, but we keep them on hand anyway… They come in handy for so many things. If you need to wash their hands but no sink near by, sticky hands and face, spills, you just never know!

8. Paper Towels: I keep a whole roll in my car, for any occasions. Picnic’s and you forget the napkins, checking the oil, washing the window, or spills!

9. First Aid Kit: I’m sure I have mentioned before that we have a few of these. My kids are forever getting scraps, cuts, bites, or something. So we have one in the car, and usually in my purse. I like to have band-aids, Tylenol, Benadryl, Neosporin, alcohol pads, gauze, toilet paper, antibiotic ointment, and so much more.

10. Camera: Yes, I’m guilty again! I always try to have a camera on me. Mine is finally dead, so I have to buy a new one soon… If I don’t have a good one on me though, I always have my phone one, not always the greatest pic, but does in a pinch!

11. Telephone Book: The cost of information calls on cells, keep raising. So I try to keep a phone book in my car, under the seat. Never know when you might need a number to call?? (Believe it or not, I’ve used it a few times)

12. Water: I try to keep a few bottles of water in my car. The kids are always thirsty, and again it could come in handy one day!

13. Book or Magazine: Never know where your going to get stuck waiting… or for how long, so I try to keep one in the car, or bring one with me, so I have something to read and keep me busy!

What are some things you never leave home without?? I’m always interested to know!


No comments: