Friday, July 31, 2009

Rock of Ages:

Thanks to One2one Network, I was able to recently review the new Cd that was released July 13, 2009 "ROCK OF AGES" based on the new Musical.

Rock of Ages

I wasn’t sure what to think but it had a lot of good older artists playing on it, so i was eager to listen. We received it in the mail the other day, and was instantly singing along and dancing to it in the car! The girls that it was just great! I loved that i knew a lot of the songs, and could sing along.

I’m not a huge fan of Musical’s but this Cd, makes me want to go see it. Its sounds great!

Here are a list of the songs on the Cd:

  • Just Like Paradise/ Nothing But A Good Time
  • Sister Christian
  • We Built This City/ Too Much Time On My Hands
  • I Wanna Rock
  • We’re Not Gonna Take It/ More Than Words/ To Be With You
  • Waiting For A Girl Like You
  • Wanted Dead Or Alive
  • I Want To Know What Love Is
  • Cum On Feel The Noize/ We’re Not Gonna Take It (reprise)
  • Harden My Heart/ Shadows Of The Night
  • Here I Go Again
  • The Final Countdown
  • Any Way You Want It/ I Wanna Rock (reprise)
  • High Enough
  • I Hate Myself For Loving You/ Heat Of The Moment
  • Hit Me With Your Best Shot
  • Can’t Fight This Feeling
  • Every Rose Has Its Thorn
  • Oh Sherrie
  • The Search Is Over
  • Don’t Stop Believin

As you can see the Soundtrack is just got a tons of good songs in it. The Cd is a sound recording of the Musical Set in 1987 in a legendary Sunset Strip rock club, a small-town girl meets a big-city dreamer and they fall in love to the greatest metal songs of the 80's. The musical is an arena-rock love story. Stars people like:

Rock of Ages 2

Constantine Maroulis an American Idol Finalist, Amy Spanger, Adam Dennheisser, Mitchell Jarvis, Lauren Molina, and many many more. If your interested in also seeing the musical, you can get tickets here. You can also get a preview of some of the songs there. Now hurry up and go get a copy today!

No comments: