Monday, July 20, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

For Today July 20th , 2009

Outside my window.... It’s hot and humid …maybe a thunderstorm later to make everything wet… Blah!

I am thinking.... things are slowly getting organized and done… little more to go before my little man gets gets back.

From my imagination....lots of scrap pages. I’m on a roll this month!

I am thankful for.... the time to get things done, when I utilize it!

From the kitchen.... Not sure… any ideas? Maybe steak?

I am wearing..... Skirt, tank top, and bare feet!

I am reading....  Nothing  finished all my books, and need to order some new ones from the library today!

I am hoping..... that my trip to Maine goes without a hitch, and we have a good time, and I get to relax with some friends for a few days!

I am creating... lists, and more lists! Can never have enough right?

I am hearing.... The girls roaring like dinosaurs! Very interesting…. At least they are not fighting right?

One of my favorite things....Talking to my mom almost everyday even if about the most non important things ever!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Rachel’s dance(last one from the summer classes) , Library, more organizing,  relaxing, some swimming, time at the playground and lots of pictures!

A picture I am Sharing.… 

Rachel smiling for me!

That was her smile

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

Great job on the scrap pages. I haven't done any in ages. :-)