Monday, July 27, 2009

Simple Woman’s Daybook":

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

For Today July 27th , 2009

Outside my window.... It’s kinda cloudy…warm with a slight breeze… most likely going to get a thunderstorm soon.

I am thinking.... Only 17 more days til I see my little man!!!

From my imagination....lots of scrap pages. I’ve finished 30 pgs so far, only another 20 or so to go!

I am thankful for.... my family… thanks for all your support and love!

From the kitchen.... Have no clue… We ate the leftovers last night, so I have to figure something out…

I am wearing..... Shorts, a t-shirt, and bare feet!

I am reading....  A few different books…  My most current is a “A month of Summer by Lisa Wingate”

I am hoping..... that my trip to Maine goes without a hitch, and we have a good time, and I get to relax with some friends for a few days!

I am creating... lists for what I need to bring to Maine with me, what I need to bring home…. I’m so forgetful lately if I don’t I won’t remember any of it!

I am hearing.... The girls making up their own fairy names!

One of my favorite things....Listening to the kids tell me stories at night before bed.. they have such cute imaginations!

A few plans for the rest of the week:   Doctor’s appt, Library, and relaxing while Rachel gets better, and some packing for our trip!

A picture I am Sharing.…  Hunter lost his fourth tooth!!! :)

Hunter's lost his 4th tooth

No comments: