Monday, July 13, 2009

Simple Women’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb 

 

For Today July 13th , 2009

Outside my window.... It’s sunny and hot…maybe a thunderstorm later to make everything wet…

I am thinking.... wow July is almost half over, the time is flying by… I  can’t wait to see my little man!

From my imagination....still working on scrapbook pages for a book I’m making in honor of my Aunt.

I am thankful for.... sleep, when I can manage to get some! :)

From the kitchen.... Thinking baked Macaroni and Cheese

I am wearing..... Shorts, a tee-shirt, and bare feet

I am reading....  a new series called Sisters, Inc.(finally got the last one, so I’m finishing up the series!)

I am hoping..... my headaches go away soon.

I am creating... nothing

I am hearing.... the girls fighting yet again!!! Oh, the joy!

One of my favorite things....when Hunter calls to say goodnight to me…. He is so cute, when telling me about the day!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Rachel’s dance, Library, relaxing, some swimming, time at the playground and lots of pictures!

A picture I am Sharing.… 

The girls being silly… Where do they come up with these outfits!

Where do they get their sense of style 


1 comment:

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Love the blue tutu outfit! My little girl would LOVE that!!

~ Sarah