Monday, July 6, 2009

Simple Women’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

For Today July 6th , 2009

Outside my window.... It’s sunny and hot… just like July should be!!!

I am thinking.... you need to be thankful for everyday even if it didn’t seem like a great one.

From my imagination....scrapbook pages for a book I’m making in honor of my Aunt.

I am thankful for.... my life, my friends, and my family!

From the kitchen.... Not sure yet…Burgers maybe…???

I am wearing..... Shorts, purple tank top, and bare feet

I am reading....  a new series called Sisters, Inc.(waiting for the last one to get here)

I am hoping..... I smile more this week.

I am creating... peace 

I am hearing.... silence, oh don’t I seem to like the silence lately!

One of my favorite things....listening to Hunter tell me about his day!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Rachel’s dance, Library, relaxing, some swimming, time at the playground and lots of pictures!

A picture I am Sharing.…
A picture from the 4th!

Rach twirling with words

No comments: