Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Morning:

1. What is something that you forgot once, but will never forget again? What happened when you forgot it? I really can’t think of something that I forgot that was major.

2. How do you handle hateful comments or emails? How do you handle someone who annoys you in real life? I completely ignore hateful comments and emails. There is no need for immaturity like that.

As for in real life…. I usually tell people what I think. If they don’t like it, well don’t talk to me! High School was over long ago!

3. How often do you change the furniture around in your living room area? At the moment we are not living in at our own house… but when we were I changed it around ever 4 months or so. I get bored easily!

How often do you rearrange other rooms in your house? I usually change my kids bedrooms and mine around ever 6 months.

Tell us about the last time you rearranged a room - were you by yourself? Did you have help? Was it a pleasant experience or did sparks fly? Were you satisfied with the end result? No I don’t ever try to move things alone. Usually it is an ok experience…. and I’m usually ok with the end result.

4. Is it better to never be married, or married badly and divorced? Why? I’m not sure on this one. I have many theories. I don’t think you can forget love, so to have loved someone is an experience. From every experience you learn something right? What you learn is what makes you the person you are today…. So, I guess it depends on your definition of badly? I don’t want to go into this to far, so I will leave it at that!

No comments: