Monday, March 9, 2009

Simple Women’s Daybook

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4

 

For Today March 2, 2009

Outside my window.... is a sunny and in the 80’s today. So beautiful!

I am thinking....  We had a lovely weekend, and enjoyed the wonderful weather.

From my imagination....not much these days…

I am thankful for....  Wonderful friends and family that support me!

From the kitchen.... Chop Suey and some homemade bread if I have time.

I am wearing..... Khaki shorts, t-shirt, and a sunburn!

I am reading.... Nothing at the moment. Need to find a new book to read.

I am hoping..... we have a good week. 

I am creating... nothing.

I am hearing....  Kids run around.

One of my favorite things.... quiet sunny afternoons, with a breeze..

A few plans for the rest of the week Doctor appts, Cub scouts, Library, Baseball game, cooking, picture taking, reading, laughing, playing, and having fun!

A picture I am Sharing....

She is such a ham, and keeps me laughing everyday!

She makes life so happy!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Isn't the weather awesome? Wish it would stay like this... but sadly the humidity will come!
I hope you have a great week.

Stinson Family said...

Very nice picture of the two of you!