This weeks letter is “K”
1. Kite: I love kites..They are so much fun! Except when they get caught in the tree’s!
2. Kansas: I would love to make it to that State. See if Kansas is as good as Dorothy says! LOL!
3. Kool-aid: I’ve always liked Kool-aid, but its not good for you! My favorite is Tropical Punch!
4. Kit: Don’t you find most things are easier with Kits??? I do!
5. Kiwi: Are a wonderful fruit! I really enjoy them! My son is the only one of my kids that likes them. But they are a pain to peel!
6. Kisses: Nothing better than my little smooches from my kiddo’s! They make my day all the better.
7. Kids: I have 3 wonderful ones. Growing up I always wanted 12. I wanted to have 6 that were my own biologically, and then adopt 6. I’ve always been big on the fact that their are to many kids out there, with no families. It breaks my heart!
8. Kettle corn: I’m probably one of the only people, that doesn’t like kettle popcorn. I don’t care for it at all! Is that weird?
9. Kangaroo: Is a fascinating animal! I wish, I could meet one up close and personal. Can you imagine having to carry your baby around in your pouch till it got big???
10. Kalamazoo: I often want to ship my kids there, when they are driving me banana’s! Maybe one day I will visit there too! :)
11. Keanu Reeves: I love him as an actor! He has made some really good movies!
12. Keys: Why is it so hard to hang on to these?? I mean you set them down, and they grow legs and walk away on you! Crazy!
13. Knitting: I have always wanted to figure out how to knit. I just can’t seem to grasp it for some reason! I think that knit hats, mittens, sweaters, and blankets are amazing! One day maybe!!
There is this weeks, hope you enjoyed it, and stay tuned for next weeks letter “L”