Monday, March 2, 2009

Simple Women’s Daybook

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4

 

For Today March 2, 2009

Outside my window.... is a sunny, chilly, but nice. Might hit the park this morning. :) 

I am thinking....  Hopefully everyone is truly better

From my imagination....Recipes

I am thankful for....  Lazy rainy days

From the kitchen.... Not sure yet, but got some recipes I want to try next week.

I am wearing..... jean shorts, t-shirt

I am reading.... Lots of magazines, got a tend of them in last week

I am hoping..... For cooperation and peace!

I am creating... nothing this week.

I am hearing....  Mickey Mouse!

One of my favorite things.... quiet days with my girls.

A few plans for the rest of the week..... Baseball practice, A day out at the Magic Kingdom thanks to a friend, Cub scouts, Library, walks, cooking, picture taking, reading, laughing, playing, and having fun!

A picture I am Sharing....  The tiger wanted to say hi to everyone. Tigers truly are beautiful creatures aren’t they?

Saying Hi

No comments: