Monday, March 23, 2009

Simple Women’s Daybook

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4

 

For Today March 23, 2009

Outside my window.... is a sunny and breezy but oh so beautiful!!

I am thinking....  April is almost here!

From my imagination.... absolutely nothing, taking the week off! LOL!

I am thankful for....  Family time, laughs and giggles!

From the kitchen.... Not sure… any ideas? I had a menu for last week, bit behind this week. 

I am wearing..... Jean shorts, my baseball mom t-shirt with Hunter’s number on it (he has a game tonight) and my croc sandals!

I am reading.... Nothing yet, looking for another book…just finished my last book.

I am hoping..... Hunter’s team keeps up their winning streak!

I am creating... Nothing

I am hearing....  the girls playing and watching Mickey Mouse!

One of my favorite things.... talking to my friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week Baseball Game, Cub scouts, Library, doctors appts, cooking, picture taking, reading, laughing, , and having fun!

A picture I am Sharing.… I love playing with the camera…

Lily pads

1 comment:

Martha said...

After a cloudy rainy start (at least on this side of town and at Disney) it was a great day. Nice picture. I need to go do my Simple Woman's Daybook now, a little late, but you know what they say, better late than never