Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ballas Hough Band:

 

BHB_cover_01_29_09

I got asked to do my first review. I received my Cd of the Ballas Hough Band in the mail on Wednesday March 11th. If you are a viewer of Dancing with the Stars on ABC, you may recognize the singers. Mark Ballas won season 6 with Kristi Yamaguchi, and Derek Hough took season 7 with Brooke Burke. This year they are back to rock the stage with their new partners. Mark is dancing with Shawn Johnson an Olympic Gold Medalist, and Derek is dancing with Lil Kim a multi platinum artist. The season Premiere of Dancing with the Stars was March 10, 2009 at 8pm on ABC. Both came in with the two of the top scores. Can’t wait to see what the rest of the season holds!

DWS8_Title_lyrd

This band was formed in London, England. Their band members include…Mark Ballas, Derek Hough, Sam Marder, Harry Sullivan, and Emily Grace. After playing in London for awhile, they moved to the Us in 2008 to sign a record deal with Hollywood Records.

As soon as I received the Cd, I popped it in my Cd player in the car. The girls and I jammed to it! My Dh thought it sounded really good. It reminded us of someone, but we couldn’t put our finger on who. One of my favorite songs was “Devastated”. I love the tune of all the songs. It is a wonderful cd to listen to when you want to unwind. Go get your copy today!

No comments: