Monday, March 16, 2009

Simple Women’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4

For Today March 16, 2009

Outside my window.... is a sunny and so beautiful!

I am thinking....  Holy cow, its mid march already!

From my imagination....What stuff I can make green for St. Patty’s day…

I am thankful for....  My mom, again without her I would be lost.  I miss you so much! And for my Auntie Em, for those times when my mom isn’t there to talk to… she is!

From the kitchen.... Still undecided. Any ideas people, I need quick and easy!

I am wearing..... Jean shorts, my baseball mom t-shirt with Hunter’s number on it (he has a game tonight) and my croc sandals!

I am reading.... A Nicholas Sparks book..couldn’t find anything else, so I’m rereading some of them.

I am hoping..... Hunter hits that ball tonight!  

I am creating... lessons for Cub scouts!

I am hearing....  Kids run around outside! I love it! :) 

One of my favorite things.... People who understand me and make me feel like all hope isn’t lost!

A few plans for the rest of the week Baseball Game, Cub scouts, Library, cooking, picture taking, reading, laughing, , and having fun!

A picture I am Sharing.... 

A recent photo I took, playing around with the camera!

shadow

No comments: