Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

 

In my life this week…

 

This week we were on screech all week!

We have so much stuff to finish up and be done with before the beginning of the month… Oh my!

 

We did manage to get a bit of fun in though..

 

Movies…

 

Playground time..

 

 

 

In our homeschool this week…

 

We are finishing up our last week before our week or two week off break. The kids are pretty happy about that!

 

We worked on our usual studies, and this week they started Piano Lessons!

 

 

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

 

Try to be organized, it helps stay on top of things better.. Then you are not scrambling when you need to get our things in.

 

 

 

 

I am inspired by…

 

My children and their amazing ability to learn new things. I love to watch them in “Awe” when they take it all in.

 

 

 

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

 

This week we went to see a Movie!

 

Played with some fellow Homeschoolers!

 

Piano Lessons!

 

Little Monkey and I went on a camping trip with her Daisy’s…

 

 

DSC_0106
Yummy Smores!!

 

DSC_0128
Not so happy after not much sleep!

 

DSC_0201
After some fun swimming time!

 

 

DSC_0252
Her fairy house that we built

 

 

 

And 4H!

 

 

 


My favorite thing this week was…

 

Spending time with my youngest daughter… and watching them be so excited about their first Piano Lesson.

 

 

What’s working/not working for us…

 

This hot weather, is making us drag.. Blah!

 

 

 

Questions/thoughts I have…

 

We are having so much fun already this Summer.. We can’t wait to see what the rest of it has in store for us this year!

 

 

 

Things I’m working on…

 

On next 6 wks of lesson plans

 

 

I’m reading…

 

The 13th book in the Janet Evanovich Series “One for the Money”

 

 

 

I’m cooking…

 

Chicken, rice, and swiss chard

 

 

 

I’m grateful for…

 

For all the opportunities we are able to have, or give to our children. I reminded everyday, even on the hard days, why we homeschool. It is the best decision I have ever made.

 

 

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Oh, how I have missed camping!

 

DSC_0116

No comments: