Monday, July 2, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

July 2nd, 2012

 


Outside my window...

It is nice and warm.. I’m happy that it is a bit cooler. 

 

 

I am thinking...

I need to get on making my next 6 weeks of school plans done. This week will fly by!

 


I am thankful for...

Being able to Homeschool… I have realized this more lately!

 

 


From the learning rooms...

We are on our week break. However, the kids are still reading, and we are doing our Science Co-op, and 4H..

Maybe a impromptu trip..

 

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here.

 

 

From the kitchen...

Not sure what we are having tonight..

Suppose I really need to figure that out!

 

 

I am wearing...

Jeans, t-shirt, and flip flops!

 


I am creating...

new school plans, and planning our end of the year girl scout award ceremony

 


I am going...

to be enjoying this week.. and the lovely weather… Do any of you have big plans for the 4th? 


I am reading...

Nothing at the moment, waiting for my next book to come in.


I am hoping...

that we have a good week off, and are refreshed to start up our next 6 weeks, that will be a bit easier.. since we have 2 weeks of summer camp, and a week of soccer camp, and VBS.

 

 

I am hearing...

My kids being silly.. and making lots of noises!

 


Around the house...

There is lots of cleaning to be done.. I really need to get the bathroom cleaned, and laundry done.

 

One of my favorite things...

Spending time with great friends!

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Playdates, Co-op, Library, and 4H..

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..
I wish I could have stayed there forever!

 

DSC_0178

No comments: