Friday, July 27, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

In my life this week…

The whole week was spent at Cub Scout Camp…

 

 

 

In our homeschool this week…

This week school was camp..

we did lots of arts and crafts,

swimming,

cooking,

sports,

and more!

 

 

If you would like to see what else we have been up to come by our homeschool blog.

 

 

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

 

Enjoy the small things.. life is to short not too!

 

 

I am inspired by…

my friends around me..

 

 

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

We will be back at camp again this week. Yup, I was crazy and signed up for two weeks of this!

 

 

My favorite thing this week was…

being with my kids at camp, seeing them smile, and laugh with friends.

 

 

What’s working/not working for us…

enjoying our summer!

 

 

Questions/thoughts I have…

Do your kids go to summer camp? What do you do while they are gone?

 

 

Things I’m working on…

nothing this week!

 

 

I’m reading…

Starting a new series by Sue Grafton

 

 

I’m cooking…

nothing today.. we have been at a family reunion all day, and had plenty of food there. So I will not be cooking tonight.

 

 

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Never give up on someone you can’t go a day without thinking about.. – unknown

No comments: