Monday, July 9, 2012

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[2]

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

July 9, 2012

 


Outside my window...

It is sunny and beautiful! A bit chilly right now though!


 

I am thinking...

can’t wait to see what today holds!

 


I am thankful for...

fun times with my family! We had a great weekend!

 


From the learning rooms...

We are starting back up today! This is our second set of six weeks..

We are starting it off with a trip to the coast!

Want to see what else we are up to, stop by our blog here..

 

 

From the kitchen...

Have no idea what we are having tonight!

 

 

I am wearing...

Shorts, t-shirt, and my teva’s!

 


I am creating...

lots of things! Right now a to-do list!

 


I am going...

to wake up my crew and get going in a minute!

 


I am reading...

Another series by Janet Evanovich


 


I am hoping...

That we have a splendid day out and about today!

 

I am hearing...

My kids finally getting up, and getting dressed..

 


Around the house...

We did all our chores, so we could enjoy today!

 

One of my favorite things...

having fun with my kiddo’s!

 


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Trip to the coast, playdates, library, appts, and 4H!

 


Here is picture for thought I am sharing..

Me and my monkey’s on Mt. Washington!

DSC_0264


No comments: