Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Homeschool Mother’s Journal:

 

 

 

 

  • In my life this week…

We spent a week at Cub Scout Camp..

We got up early every morning and was in bed by 7pm every night..

Lots of laughs,

some tears,

but mostly great times and new friends!

 

DSC_0048

 

DSC_0093

 

 

  • In our homeschool this week…

We were at camp.. but it is counting towards school.

There was cooking, arts, swimming, bb, archery, and sports!

Lots of great times!

 

DSC_0207

 

 

  • Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Let fun things be part of school too. We all deserve some fun!

 

  • I am inspired by…

My children daily! 

 

  • Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

Back to camp for another week of fun!

To see more scouts and amazing people!

 

  • My favorite thing this week was…

See my kids laugh and smile!

 

  • What’s working/not working for us…

Enjoying ourselves!

 

  • Questions/thoughts I have…

anyone else going to Cub Scout camp or a camp?

 

  • Things I’m working on…

A special surprise for the amazing Camp and Program directors at camp! They put so much time into this, and don’t have to!

 

  • I’m reading…

another series by Jane Evonavich!

 

  • I’m cooking…

Nothing this week… Lol

 

 

  • I’m grateful for…

Amazing memories with my kiddo’s!

 

 

  • A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Another picture from our first week of camp!

 

DSC_0499

No comments: